By accessing this Site, certain information about you, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the systems and programs used and the time spent, along with other similar information, may be stored on our servers.
- Such stored information may not specifically identify you. Please be informed that the same may be used by us for web site traffic analysis or for such other purposes as we may deem appropriate.
- If you provide unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information to us, such information may be used for statistical and/or other purposes.
- Any personally identifiable information you submit while using Journey By Heart is not disclosed to any third party. We also do not sell, share or in any way reveal your information to any other third party.
- We have implemented and use Display Advertising through Remarketing with Google Analytics. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- We want you to feel confident about using BestGoAHotels.com to plan and organize your analytics data, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
A cookie is a small text file which is automatically saved on your computer when you visit our website and is used to
We use Google Analytics to help provide anonymous web analytics for our website.
||Used to distinguish users
||Used to throttle request rate
||Used to indicate you have seen the cookie message
If you have any concerns about cookies, or want to remove cookies from your computer, please visit All About Cookies which explains how to do this.
Collection of personal information
If you contact us via a form on our website your personal information will only be used for us to contact you.
No personal data you send us will be disclosed to a third party without your permission.
If you wish us to remove any personal details we hold about you, please email us at [email protected]